2020 World Internet of Things Convention partners public selection
Government agencies, social organizations, IoT enterprises and conference organizers,
The World Internet of Things Convention (WIOTC) is an international high-end event of the IoT. It has organized and held more than 60 international conferences such as the 2019WIOTC, 2018WIOTC, World IoT Innovation and Application Forum, China Summit, Beijing Summit, and Web Summit, covering 16 fields including industry, agriculture, energy, logistics, chemical industry, culture and education, tourism, health care, smart city, government affairs, artificial intelligence, aerospace, civil and military science and technology, environmental protection, transportation, finance, etc. WIOTC has received the participation and support of political leaders, government agencies, international organizations, social organizations and thousands of enterprises from many countries.
In order to guide the sustainable development of the IoT and industries in various countries around the world, to provide international exchange, cooperation, and investment platforms for enterprises in the world IoT, and to help enterprises transform and upgrade to the IoT, WIOTC launches the 2020 WIOTC Partners Public Selection, institutions, organizations, enterprises, and media are welcome to co-host, co-organize, undertake, and sponsor the 2020 WIOTC and a series of summit forum activities.
Units and organizations interested in co-hosting, co-organizing, undertaking, media cooperation and sponsorship are welcome to send the introduction and relevant cooperation materials to the WIOTC official email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 010-83683677. Thank you for your support.
WIOTC 2020 planned activities:
1. 2020 WIOTC • Dalian Summit (2020.7.9-11, with IoT World Innovation and Technology Exhibition Area, standard exhibition or special exhibition area can be set up)
2. 2020 WIOTC European Convention (planned time: 2020.9, visits and exchanges with Fortune Global 500 and World IoT Ranking List Top 500 enterprises, World IoT Prize Awards Ceremony)
3. 2020 WIOTC (planned time: 2020.10-11, the 2020 World IoT Ranking List will be released and the Top 500 Enterprise Summit will be held)
4. 2020 WIOTC • Shenzhen Summit (Time to be determined)
WIOTC Event Selection:
◆ Co-host the local government investment promotion conference (projects and enterprise resources exchange, landing in the IoT new economy demonstration zone)
* Contact information: +86-10-83678136 email@example.com
◆ Co-host the International Investment Opportunity Promotion Conference(Embassies/Government agency)
◆ Co-host enterprise product, project release conference or matchmaking
* Covering 16 fields including industry, agriculture, energy, logistics, chemical industry, culture and education, tourism, health care, smart city, government affairs, artificial intelligence, aerospace, civil and military science and technology, environmental protection, transportation, finance
* Contact information:
International: +86-10-83671280 firstname.lastname@example.org
Domestic: +86-10-83683679 email@example.com
World Internet of Things Convention
IoT Century Convention and Exhibition Co., Ltd.
December 31, 2019