锘?!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3c.org/TR/1999/REC-html401-19991224/loose.dtd">
2018 World IoT Ranking List Selection Criteria
2018 WIOTRL--Basic ranking criteria
1. Integration of the IoT general system and systems of various industries, through which more than 100 million dollars’ value is generated.
2. Comprehensive application of perception, cloud computing, big data, storage and smart terminals, with output value of over 10 million dollars.
3. Traditional enterprises with strong potential for transformation and upgrading to the IoT, and with output value of over one billion dollars.
4. Innovative IoT system architecture, hardware and software products, technology, solution, patents and brands that have the characteristics of leading edge representativeness, low cost, simple operation and strong market applicability.
5. Refer to the international IoT “Six Domain Reference Model” and the basic elements of NB-IOT and LORA standards.
2018 WIOTRL--Participants and requirement
1. Enterprises and institutions that develop and apply IoT architecture systems and industrial integration system, including enterprises and platforms that are committed to IoT architecture system innovation.
2. IoT hardware and software products, solutions, system integration enterprises and chip manufacturers, well-known enterprises and platforms of the IoT industry chain.
3. Enterprises and institutions that focus on IoT-related sensory perceptual systems (information system integration and equipment, etc.), cloud platforms (including cloud computing, quantum computation, cloud services, cloud storage, etc.), transmission systems (including fiber optic basic networks, micro-wave communication, satellite- ground transmission, quantum transmission, etc.), intelligent terminals (PCs, mobile phones and other application terminals, and platforms that provide technical service), artificial intelligence, robotics, and IoT block chain technologies.
4. Traditional large enterprises and international platforms that possess strong potential for transformation and upgrading to IoT.
5. Enterprises whose IoT technology, products, solutions and application platforms are innovative and can reduce costs structurally and be sustainable applied.
1. WIOTRL aims to encourage the innovation and development of IoT enterprises and units, support the development and application of IoT systems and industry systems, promote the transformation and upgrading of traditional enterprises to the IoT, and commend products and solutions that are in line with the new architecture, new system and new integrated intelligence of IoT, thus strengthening the application of the IoT industry in the world, forming a new economic growth point and benefiting the intelligent life, work, and production of mankind.
2. Excellent enterprise selection and ranking of WIOTRL should be conducted according to the principle of fairness, openness and fairness.
3. The Selection Committee consists of international organizations, business association organizations, standards organizations/institutions, experts and scholars and industry representatives of more than 20 countries including China, the United States, Japan, Germany, Russia, the European Union, and France, which have the most practical applications in the IoT, strong research and development capabilities, and high awareness of the IoT.
4. Ranking process: preselection(publicity) → preliminary selection → precise selection → ranking list publicity (seek social opinion) → final list released